The purpose of a Health and Safety Risk Assessment is to prevent injuries and accidents in the workplace. Documented Health and Safety Risk Assessments can be provided to all businesses with five or more employees. They provide clear guidance to keep your employees safe and ensure that any dangers and risks are controlled.
Our multi-skilled HSE Consultants will provide guidance and support to enable your business to adhere to the very latest legislation and compliance, regardless of the sector you work in.
- Display Screen Awareness (DSE)
- Control of Substances (COSHH)
- Accident Reporting & RIDDOR
- CDM & Construction Safety
- Fire Safety & Risk Assessment
- Manual Handling
- Lifting Operations
- Work at Height
- Hand Arm Vibration