At DM Safety & Health Services, we understand the potential increase in risk and hazards for your construction project when using sub-contractors. Inadequate contractor management can lead to injuries, ill health, additional costs, and delays. Working closely with your contractors on-site will reduce the risks to your own employees and the contractors themselves.
That is why we offer a vital contractor management support network to ensure that procedural data, policy directives, and identified risks are suitably addressed and briefed to those who may be affected, ensuring health and safety legislation is followed by all.
We can help you:
- Manage contractors’ health and safety
- Deliver a full training programme
- Manage insurance information
- Complete all relevant documentation
- Adhere to time and budget requirements