A Principal Designer Service at DM Safety & Health Services is available to plan, manage, and monitor your pre-construction requirements. We work alongside your employees and contractors to identify health and safety risks and eliminate or control them by implementing suitable and sufficient arrangements at the Pre-Construction Stage. We can provide case studies of the significant projects where we have assumed this Duty Holder appointment.
We can help you:
- Coordinate, plan, and review all health and safety documentation and processes.
- Identify, manage, and review all potential project risks.
- Ensure all designers and contractors adhere to health and safety requirements during pre-construction.
- Share information relevant to planning, managing, and monitoring of the construction phase.
- Prepare, review, and update the project’s Health and Safety File.